SkillShare Lunch: Pimp your negotiation skills
Don’t get mad, don’t get even, get what you want!
Discussions with your partner at home, resistance from business stakeholders, disagreements with external agencies, conflicts among team members – we are often faced with situations where we need to negotiate whether we like it or not. In this Skill Share Lunch, Tanja is going to introduce you to the basic concepts of successful negotiations. Negotiating effectively requires the ability to change the game – moving away from conflict and toward collaboration. This lunch will pay off not only at work, but in many other situations in life. Promise!
Don’t get mad. Don’t get even. Get what you want.
WHAT WE WILL ACHIEVE
– Learn more about a systematic framework for understanding negotiation
– Heighten your awareness of your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator.
– Learn how to effectively prepare for negotiations.
– Learn how to expand the size of the pie by creating value in negotiations.
– Discuss strategies on how to get past no
– a quick negotiation role play in groups of two
Veranstalter: Product Academy
Product Academy is offering hands-on trainings and coaching for product people and entrepreneurs who would like to take their skill set to the next level and transform their companies into truly learning and customer-centric organisations.
FOR FREE but as it is a Skill Share LUNCH, don’t forget your lunch 😉